Potatoes in Practice
Industry event 11 August 2016
James Hutton Institute's Balruddery Farm, Dundee
The event is aimed at farmers, agronomists, industry, scientists and policymaker
Potatoes in Practice is the largest field-based potato event in the UK. The event brings together variety demonstrations, research and trade exhibits in one place making it an essential date in the potato industry calendar.
The event is organised and hosted by the James Hutton Institute in partnership with AHDB Potatoes, SRUC (Scotland's Rural College) and Agrii. The event is also supported by media partner Potato Review.
Join in the conversation before, during and after the event by using #PotatoesInPractice
Attendees will be able to:
- review crop varieties
- view results of new crop treatments
- attend live machinery demonstrations
- hear seminars on current issues impacting on the farming industry
- catch up with the latest scientific research
- network with colleagues, suppliers and industry experts
A full programme will be published here shortly.