STUDENT SUPPORT IS NOW CLOSED!
The EAPR offers support for participation at the conference to 3 PhD students (EAPR Members) from the host country (UK) and 2 Non-UK PhD student (EAPR Members). Participants from the UK can receive support for registration (up to maximum £170), and Non-UK participants can receive support for registration and accommodation (up to maximum £500).
The conditions for PhD students to access funding (to supporting registration and / or accommodation fees) are:
Students are only eligible for financial support if they present either an oral presentation or a poster at the meeting.
Funded recipients are required to write a short report on their contribution to the meeting for the EAPR Newsletter issue following the meeting.
Applications for PhD student support should be sent by EMAIL before 17th May.
Applications should contain:
Name, institution and country of the student
Motivation letter why the student wants to attend the meeting (maximum 200 words)
- Abstract for poster or oral presentation (please indicate preference)
A copy of student card/certificate
The Committee will decide on those students to receive support by 24th May.
1. Apply as indicated above providing ALL requested information before 17th May.
2. Successful applicants will be notified by email by 24th May.
3. All successful students should then complete the registration form on the website selecting 'Student Member' and any additional Conference Options required.
4. At the time of notification, successful non-UK students will also be sent a special code that they should use when booking accommodation (Holiday Inn Express only).
5. A confirmation email showing the full costs of registration and additional conference options (if selected) will be sent. However, the invoice you receive will have registration costs deducted.